Sometimes I would like to BOMP this kid!!
Like Saturday.
I gave everyone chores and told them to get at it.
After about an hour I went down to Sam's room
and there he was
lying on his bed
with his ipod stuck in his ears!!!
*!#%#**?>!!
If I was ten feet taller I would have booted him!
But then today while sitting in Sacrament Meeting
listening to him bless the bread
my heart softened and I realized
what a lucky mother I am to have such a
wonderful boy
who keeps himself worthy to bless the sacrament
each and every week for our ward.
He also left right after church to go with a
High Councilman in our ward
to give a talk in another ward...
How can a mother stay upset at that??? |
1 comment:
Aw, Sammy's such a good kid. If it's any consolation, when he stays with us he always does anything I ask him to! :)
Post a Comment