Monday, October 12, 2009

Welcome Baby Pierson

On October 7, 2009
Baby Pierson Michael Adams
was born.
8 lbs 5 oz
20 1/2 inches
I am in California helping Carly take care of her family.
I love my sweet new grandson.
There is nothing like a newborn.
Baby Pierson is "milk drunk"


Nothing sweeter than the neck and back of head of Baby Pierson

Wow this world is AWESOME!!



All nice and clean...







Avery loves her new brother!


Sometimes a little too much...


Cute Avery




2 comments:

Beth said...

Aw! Sweet baby boy! Wish I could meet him like NOW! And I love the pictures of Avery and Pierson! How sweet is she loving on him?!

Natalie B. said...

These pictures are so cute...glad you posted them! I wish I was there to see you all and especially hold Pierson. We miss you guys. Avery seems so grown up now.

signature