Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mr Coke and Bubbles

When I do the dishes I ususally have a little comrade nicknamed "Mr. Coke" by Sam (don't ask me why the name because I have no idea...I don't even think Sam has an idea...) sitting on the counter helping me do my work.
He likes to put his hand in the water and feel the bubbles. Of course at this age all things need to go in the mouth for the final analysis...
What a guber!
Love my little Mr. Coke or maybe I should say Mr. Bubbles!
PS. The song 'Tiny Bubbles' was a favorite of ours while we were growing up although this is a different version. The one my dad would listen to was by the Glen Miller band, I think. My dad would play it and we would dance and sing. My dad would have us change the words to:
Tiny Bubbles in my Sprite...
For this post we can change the words to:
Tiny bubbles in my dish water...

2 comments:

Carly A said...

Avery just spotted cute Mr.Coke and keeps repeating.. beebee beebee beebee. She LOVES him.

Kim Mayfield said...

He is the cutest helper ever! I wouldn't mind doing dishes if I had one of those to help!! NOT that I am wanting one of my own, mind you! I would be very happy to borrow one!!

signature