Thursday, November 1, 2007



This picture was taken in july 2007. It is one of my favorites because it shows that my son is taller than I am. For those of you who don't know, Sam is growth hormone deficient and if left up to him he would only be the size of a kindergartener. But with the blessing of modern medicine nad some good medical insurance (one vial of growth hormone which last only a week is $250) he has now taller than his mom and he will more than likely be taller than his dad by the time he ends he growth hormone injections!! He has an injection every night (except the few times we miss) and he can and usually does give it to himself. Sam has been a blessing for our family. He brings a tender sensitive touch to it. He will turn 14 this Saturday November 3rd. I have noticed some growing upness in him. He always gives such beautiful well thought out prayers and writes in his journal every night. He still bugs the stew out of his sisters and more times than not he doesn't listen to his mom and do what he is told, but I would not trade him for the whole world. Love you puppy....

2 comments:

Carly A said...

I think Sam is so great too. Annoying as heck sometimes, but he is seriously the sweetest boy in the whole world. I am so proud of the boy he is; I feel lucky to call him my brother!

Lisha said...

What a handsome boy he is!!! I love that little man, he was my baby (or one of them, since everyone from Lacey down were my babies). And, he and Emma are so cute together, though sometimes not the best of all combinations!

signature