Sunday, December 19, 2010

Kee-cat


While shopping one day with Lacey,  Davis found this Kee-cat and wouldn't let Lacey put it back.
Since then he has had Kee-cat in his hand 90 % of the day.
Unfortunately during a 10% time that he did put Kee-cat down
the dogs got him and did the above.

When Davis saw what had happened to Kee-cat
he got a horrified look on his face
screamed-cried
and through Kee-cat across the room

:(

It is kinda scary looking and so I don't really blame him.
We tried to think of a way to fix Kee-cat, but the damage as you can tell is unrepairable!
So Lacey got online and found another Kee-cat and ordered one for speedy delivery during which Davis would ask about Kee-cat each day and say
" Kee-cat, can't fix it"

So sad...


Finally the day came and Kee-cat arrived!!
Now Kee-cat is fixed!!
(Lacey was smart and order 2 Kee-cat)
;)

3 comments:

kaitlan said...

Poor Kee-Cat! It's amazing how fast a dog can destroy something.

Carly A said...

Haha. Oh Davis!

The Jo's said...

I found your blog! And now I shall stalk it.

signature