I have posted some pictures that display some of the life that takes place here at
The Happy Haynies
spagettios
stuck to the forehead and to the inside of the eye.
It is the one thing that he will eat at anytime
all by himself.
"Um Um Good"!!

Baby D's favorite spot...
sometimes to Papa dislike...

Sam's favorite spot
after a day of early morning Seminary and the school...
Baby D will find any and all shoes and wear them all!
He is sporting his momma's rain boots in this photo.
And as a side note
Baby D has pooped in the potty for 3 days in a row now...YEAH!!
And has worn big boy unders and has only 1 to 2 accidents a day.
Not to bad for 4 days of potty training
:)

Baby D's favorite spot...
sometimes to Papa dislike...
Sam's favorite spot
after a day of early morning Seminary and the school...
He is sporting his momma's rain boots in this photo.
And as a side note
Baby D has pooped in the potty for 3 days in a row now...YEAH!!
And has worn big boy unders and has only 1 to 2 accidents a day.
Not to bad for 4 days of potty training
:)


4 comments:
Love the spaghetti-os, wanna come potty train Kenie? Or better yet, I'll send her to you and you can send her back when she's done. Haha. I'd miss her too much, though!
Cute baby D who isnt a baby because he goes on the potty! Crazy! Good luck with it all. I am very glad that I am out of accident zone. That first couple weeks of potty training is a beast.
When Avery saw that picture of Dad she said, "Look mom there's my papa!" and then we scrolled down "any my unkie sam!" I'm glad we spent enough time together this summer that she knows who her Papa and Sam are.
LOL! What a funny picture of D! I just realized Addie has never had spaghetti-os! I need to go buy some. Man I don't like potty training either! It's been so nice to not have any diapers around! I can't believe I'll be starting diapers back again with Livy in a few weeks... ugh!
Alisha I'll take Kena!!...she might have to wear Diego or Thomas the Train unders though...
Carly, That made Unkie Sam's day!!
Beth, We don't envy you with starting diapers again...wait yea we do envy you!! Can't wait till little Livy arrives!!!
Post a Comment