Okay I am back on. I guess private blogs dont get sent to my google reader and I only check when they show an update. But I am back. I am so sad that I haven't been reading.
Send everyone an email or something. Maybe they aren't realizing that you are posting because it doesn't show up. I didn't know until you told me today... Just a thought.
3 comments:
And you're asking ME ??? Just keep blogging I love all of it even if I don't comment
Okay I am back on. I guess private blogs dont get sent to my google reader and I only check when they show an update. But I am back. I am so sad that I haven't been reading.
Send everyone an email or something. Maybe they aren't realizing that you are posting because it doesn't show up. I didn't know until you told me today... Just a thought.
Post a Comment