Sunday, June 28, 2009

2009 June Trip to Utah-Day 1

We left June 9th at 5 pm after packing all day for our trip to visit family in Utah. We had a direct flight to SLC and so it really was a breeze! You should have seen us at the airport though...getting all of our luggage checked and going through security. People would just stop and stare at us...we must be a parade! These are the only pictures we took of the plane ride...silly Chase!

Wednesday we met up with Lexi (she left for Utah 2 weeks earlier to attend a friend's graduation for) and went to visit my sister Susan and kids.

Blake (cousin) has a pikachu (sp?) and as you can tell the kids thought it was the coolest!

Cousin Blake with pikachu. It is his pet and I think he named her Zoe. She is a cute little thing.




Chase called Zoe "Pinkachu"




EEEEKKK!!!





7 comments:

Beth said...

That little animal did not like me! :)

Lisha said...

So jealous I wasn't there...

Lisha said...

P.S. I want to see some pictures of Carly's belly!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

More pictures will come...there were too many to do one post!

abby said...

ITS CALLED A KINKACHOU!!! Not a Pikachu!

Carly A said...

Abby I was going to say the same thing. Crazy mom!

Lacey Freeman said...

Mom's a dork. Kinkajou. Pikachu is a Pokemon character. And thanks for posting the ugly picture of me...

signature